Hyperion (Brio) Analytics to Tableau Server on AWS Cloud
The pace of demand and use of BI and Analytics platforms is growing at an incredibly fast pace. IT resource consumption needs and the cost to maintain on-premise infrastructure for peak loads is becoming cost prohibitive.
Gain insights on options, considerations, and benefits of migrating your Hyperion (Brio) BI and Analytics platform and related data warehouse platforms from an on-premise environment to Tableau Server deployed on AWS Cloud infrastructure, supported by a modern Snowflake cloud data platform.
Learn best practices and see how global enterprises have successfully migrated out of legacy BI platforms, such as Hyperion (Brio) and Cognos, resulting in tangible business outcomes such as platform performance optimization, cost containment or reduction, data monetization and accelerated analytics user adoption across lines of business.
- BI and Analytics modernization market drivers
- The value of a modern cloud data and analytics platform
- Realization that migration can be painless using a proven process and USEReady’s Migration Accelerator
- Why it makes sense to bring your data to Snowflake’s cloud data platform when you modernize your BI and Analytics platform
- Understanding of the benefits specific to the best-in-class Tableau Server on AWS Cloud Combination
- Migration incentive offers from USEReady, Tableau and AWS
BI, Analytics, Modernization, Tableau, AWS, Snowflake, Hyperion to Tableau, retire hyperion, retire brio
SVP – Customer Success Manager
Director, Data Analytics
Sr Architect, Data and Analytics Solutions