Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2023
Data and analytics (D&A) leaders and their teams have shown perseverance, creativity and ingenuity in the face of a disruptive global environment. As companies push to transform and accelerate D&A, leaders must execute purposeful strategies that maximize capabilities, scaling cohesive ecosystems across the organization while using artificial intelligence (AI) to ethically manage data and privacy.
The Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2023 will address the most significant challenges that D&A leaders face in empowering the innovative and adaptable organizations of the future. The conference is expected to feature 50+ Gartner experts and 150+ research-driven sessions.
The audience will consist of chief data officers, chief analytic officers, chief data scientists, business intelligence and analytics managers, artificial intelligence (AI) managers, data, and analytics governance managers and more.
Meet us and discuss with our Experts on
- Overcoming the data and analytics complexity and ambiguity to drive business value
- Exploiting diverse data with methodologies, frameworks, and tools to spark creativity and unleash innovation
- Data Modernization Strategy Execution
- How can Migration, Optimization, Modernization improves scalability & performance of data systems and deliver a faster business value
- How optimization maximize greater flexibility and speed in Decision - making?
- Leveraging Starburst, Tableau, and other tools to learn the tools and how to build the skills and communities needed to encourage to drive our own business value with analytics
- Get guidance to bring your decision intelligence to the next level
Date: March 20-22, 2023
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort,
1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard,
Lake Buena Vista,
Florida 32830 United States